Welcome to the TreatMeNow website (the “Site”), a division of PCP Health. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”). If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you may not access or use the Site.
- Use of the Site. The Site and its contents are intended solely for the personal, noncommercial use of its users. You may not use the Site or any of its contents for any other purpose, including without limitation, commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of PCP Health.
- Intellectual Property. All materials contained on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any materials on the Site for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of PCP Health.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site and all of its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. PCP Health makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, PCP Health disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability. PCP Health will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold PCP Health and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Modification of Terms of Service. PCP Health reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Site is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [Insert state], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding arising under this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in [Insert city], [Insert state].
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of PCP Health to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and PCP Health and governs your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and PCP Health. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software.
By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Site.